Wedding Tipi Hire: How to Plan the Perfect Wedding in a Tipi
Planning a wedding can be a daunting task. There are so many things to think about, from the dress to the catering. But what about the venue? If you're looking for something unique and stylish, why not consider hiring a tipi? Wedding tipi hire is becoming increasingly popular, and it's easy to see why. A tipi provides the perfect setting for a rustic or vintage wedding. Not sure where to start? Read on for our tips on how to plan the perfect wedding in a tipi!
What is a wedding tipi and how does it differ from other types of wedding venues?
A wedding tipi is a large, conical tent that is typically made from canvas or cotton. They are often used for outdoor weddings, as they provide shelter from the elements and can be decorated to create a rustic or vintage feel. Wedding tipis come in a variety of sizes, so you can find one that will accommodate your guest list.
Compared to other types of wedding venues, such as churches or reception halls, wedding tipis offer a unique and stylish alternative. They are perfect for couples who want to have an informal, relaxed wedding ceremony and reception.
If you're looking for something different and exciting, then hiring a wedding tipi may be the perfect option for you!
How to plan the perfect wedding in a tipi
When planning your wedding in a tipi, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are our top tips:
- Start by choosing the right location. Wedding tipis can be set up almost anywhere, but it's important to choose a site that is flat and has good drainage. Make sure you also check with your local council to see if there are any restrictions on where you can set up a tipi.
- Decorate your tipi! There are lots of ways to decorate your wedding tipi, from simple bunting and flags to elaborate draping and lighting effects. Be creative and have fun with it!
- Think about the catering. Wedding Tipis provide a unique setting for your reception, but you'll still need to provide catering. Choose a caterer who can provide the right type of food and drink for your wedding.
- Plan your seating arrangements. Wedding tipis can accommodate large groups of people, so you'll need to plan how you will seat your guests. Some couples choose to have a buffet-style reception in their tipi, while others prefer to have traditional dining tables set up.
- Make sure you have plenty of heating and insulation! Wedding tipis can be quite cold in winter, so make sure you have enough heating to keep your guests warm. And if you're planning an outdoor wedding in the spring or autumn, make sure you insulate your tipi properly against the elements.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your wedding in a tipi is perfect!
Tips for decorating your wedding tipi
When decorating your wedding tipi, there are lots of ways to create a unique and stylish look. Here are some tips:
- Use bunting, flags or other decorations to add color and style
- Drape fabric around the outside of the tipi for a rustic look
- Hang fairy lights or other lighting effects for a magical atmosphere
- Use props such as vintage furniture, rugs or lanterns to enhance the décor
- Get creative and have fun with it!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to decorating your wedding tipi. So get creative and make it reflect your own personality and style.
Food and drink options for weddings in a tipi
When planning your wedding in a tipi, you'll need to think about the type of food and drink you will serve. Wedding Tipis provide a unique setting for your reception, but you'll still need to provide catering. Choose a caterer who can provide the right type of food and drink for your wedding.
If you're looking for something different, why not consider having a buffet-style reception in your tipi? This is a great way to cater for large groups of people and allows guests to choose their own meals. Alternatively, you could opt for traditional dining tables set up inside the tipi.
Whatever option you choose, make sure you have plenty of cold drinks on hand! A warm day in a wedding tipi can be quite uncomfortable without plenty of cold drinks to keep you cool.
If you're looking for something different and exciting, then hiring a wedding tipi may be the perfect option for you! By following our tips, you can ensure that your wedding in a tipi is perfect. And don't forget to decorate it with your own style and personality!